Pages

10.31.2009

Halloween


Halloween

In almost all world, today so many people are partying this day.
So many churches too hug this habits and full its temples with witches, elves, and so many others occultism’s symbols calling it “our culture”.
Oh Jesus, I make me wonder – where comes from so many blindness? – How can us, calling Christians and children of God, allow this devil's culture comes inside our temples, mind and life?!
When we became blind?
How we not see so big bad, entering ours lives? Why we never say nothing!!!
There was a blind man at the Bible who after find Jesus and get his health, said: I see men, but as tree I see them. Mark 8:20-25
Sometimes we, as God’s child are living seeing “men as tree”. We can see, but no so clean as should! We already find Jesus, we can see His Salvation but sometimes it’s all that we see! I John 5:29
While we see some secular’s habits just as “habits”, we will allow the devil takes the place of our Jesus. I can’t allow it.
Did you already pay attention in the number of missing children in 1st November? Look at news tomorrow!
Missing children
Dead
Tragedy
I know, even here in Brazil, it is at our news all days, but I know that in this day this number is growing up.
WHY?
Ephesians 1:18 - I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened…It’s no one secret.
There are a big number to evil men who kill child and people to give their blood to devil and yet it is so cruel as real, sometimes we say: NO, Halloween is just a party, we just wanna give candy to ours children. YES, I can answerer but, while some kids eat candy, another have been killing!
We need keep our spiritual eyes open!
My prayer is that our eyes can be open and we may be able to see the truth.

0 say what you think: