Pages

3.06.2010

laugh yes they laughed

"While he was saying this, a ruler came and knelt before him and said, "My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live...When Jesus entered the ruler's house and saw the flute players and the noisy crowd, he said, The girl is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him. After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up." Matthew 9:18-25

Laughed of Him!

O! So it means that to laugh of a new way to think is an old thing!
Yes, people laugh when see another people thinking different of crowd. They laugh when see someone believing in the impossible. Laugh because for them, hard things just be hard things, and nothing can change it ( sad for them, I know) so, all that they can do is L A U G H.
Ok
For those, I will leave you living your ordinary life.
Now, stay with me those whom wants an extraordinary life…
We read about a died girl that, when Jesus get her home, she come back to life. When He said it, no one believed in Him, and they laughed!
Yes, I know, it is common. When I say, Jesus loves you, or Jesus can brings a new life to you and help you with your misfortunes they laugh, poor!
Weak people laugh because can’t reach this strong unseen power! They live within their own thoughts, philosophy and limitations, and never open their mind to know or touch in the ‘impossible’, then, they laugh.
They laugh when someone try show them a new way to life and laugh is a escape because they don’t know a free life and, just to think in go out from their ordinary lives make them fear, so…they laugh, living a limited unhappy life.
Ok,
I can live hear laughter
I just can’t live without hear the voice of my Savior saying me:
Go daughter, your faith have saved you.
Be courageous, say yes and allow Jesus show that He is able to change all "death in life" because He is The Life and there are no life without HIm

0 say what you think: