Pages

5.22.2010

You won't relent - Você Não Desistira

WEll, one more week and everything can happen in this world, I know. Was a good week, blessed and, I'm not sure about the reason but I can't stopped to hear this song all days in all the time and I'm not been exaggerated! I had no choise if not publish it here. All that I want is that you when read this post and listen this song, can be blessed as I was and I hope the fire of Spirit be upon you, given to you a new life.
lots of luv dear readers

You won't relent                                    Você Não Desistira

You won’t relent until you have it all             Voce não desistira até ter tudo isso
My heart is yours                                         Meu coração é Teu

I´ll set you as a seal, Upon my heart             Vou te colocar como um selo sobre o meu coração
As a seal upon my arms                               Como um selo sobre o meus braços
For there is love, that is as strong as death    Pois este amor é mais forte que a morte
Jealousy demanding as the grave                   Com zelo exigente como a sepultura
And many waters, cannot quench this love    E as muitas águas não poderão apagar esse amor

Chorus:                                                        Refrão:
Come be the fire inside of me                       Venha ser o Fogo dentro de mim
Come be the flame upon my heart                 Venha ser a chama sobre meu coração
Come be the fire inside of me                       Venha ser o fogo dentro de mim
Until you and I are one                                  Até que Você e eu sejamos um

I don't wanna talk about you                          Eu não quero falar de Ti
like you're not in the room                               Como se não estivesse nesse quarto
I wanna look right at you, wanna sing right to you   Quero olhar direto pra Ti, quero cantar pra Ti


Watch VIDEO                                                                            Em Portugues

0 say what you think: