Pages

7.13.2013

Help is on the Way


“...With us is the Lord our God, to help us and to fight our battles.”(2 Chronicles 32:8, NKJV)



I’ve learned that when the enemy attacks, God reacts. God doesn’t just sit back and think, “Well, I wonder what’s going to happen. I wonder what they’re going to do.” No, God goes to work. You are His most prized possession. It says in Psalms, “God is close to those that are hurting. God is close to the broken hearted.” God knows when you’ve gotten a bad medical report. He knows when you’re struggling in your finances. He knows when you’re being mistreated. You may not see anything happening, but you can be assured that Almighty God is not only aware, He is at work. He already has the solution. If you will stay in faith, at the right time, He will release a flood of His power, a flood of healing, a flood of restoration. He will not only bring you out, He will bring you out better off than you were before!

Pray with me...
Father, thank You for being my help. I know that You are with me even in the hard times; even when I can’t see a way out. I trust that You are working behind the scenes in my life and will bring me through to victory in Jesus’ name. Amen.


0 say what you think: